The Vapor Intrusion Risk Pathway: Regulatory Updates & Continuous Monitoring
Land Science is pleased to present a webinar with vapor intrusion experts Dr. Blayne Hartman of Hartman Environmental Geoscience and Dr. Mark Kram of Groundswell Technologies. During this webinar presentation, they discuss updates regarding vapor intrusion pathway issues, including regulatory updates and the use of vapor intrusion continuous monitoring technology. They are joined by Tom Szocinski, CEP, Director of Vapor Intrusion at Land Science, who will discuss technologies to mitigate vapor intrusion.
Learn the following in this free webinar:
- Current VI Pathway Issues, Including:
- Status of Short Term Exposures to TCE
- Regulatory Default Soil Gas Attenuation Factors
- Dynamics Rules
- Chasing Sewers
- VI Indicators and Surrogates
- Return of the J&E Model
- Expediting VI Assessments and Remedies with High Resolution Continuous Monitoring and Response.
Recording now available
Complete the form below to view the recording of this free webinar.