VAPOR INTRUSION BARRIER
Vapor Intrusion Barriers need to balance two key characteristics: chemical resistance or how well the barrier protects against the chemical of concern, and constructability, the ability to effectively seal all entry pathways in a building.
Geo-Seal® is a patented composite membrane system combining the advantage of chemically resistant high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and the benefits of spray -applied membranes. Accepted by state environmental agencies across the country and used by the US Navy, US Air Force, New York School Construction Authority, Fortune 500 companies and leading environmental firms world-wide.
- Industry-leading warranty
- Composite technology provides multiple layers of protection
- Lowest diffusion rates in the industry
- Waterproofing system configurations available
- Accepted by state environmental agencies across the USA
- Combines chemical resistant high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and spray-applied membranes for highest level of protection
- Safe and reliable choice for brownfield redevelopment
to contact us for a free GEO-SEAL® estimate today!