Large-Scale Vapor Intrusion Projects: Overcoming Challenges and Collecting Consistent, High-Quality Data
Land Science is pleased to present a webinar with vapor intrusion expert, James Fineis P.G., President and Owner of Total Vapor Solutions. During this webinar presentation, Mr. Fineis discusses large-scale vapor intrusion projects, with a focus on challenges and the necessity of collecting consistent, high-quality data. Mr. Fineis is joined by Jordan Knight, Southeast District Manager at Land Science, who discusses technologies to mitigate vapor intrusion.
Learn the following in this free webinar:
- Managing the logistics of handling over 1,000 summa canisters over the life of a project
- Challenges in dealing with changing schedules of residents and businesses
- How to collect consistent data that is representative of site conditions
- The importance of effectively evaulating various mitigation techniques based on the project needs
- Cost-effective vapor intrusion mitigation system options
View webinar recording
Complete the form below to view the recording of this free webinar.