First broadcast: February 21, 2019
Time: 11:00am PST
Speakers: James Fineis P.G., President and Owner, Total Vapor Solutions and Jordan Knight, Southeast District Manager, Land Science
Land Science is pleased to present a webinar with vapor intrusion expert, James Fineis P.G., President and Owner of Total Vapor Solutions. During this webinar presentation, Mr. Fineis will discuss large-scale vapor intrusion projects, with a focus on challenges and the necessity of collecting consistent, high-quality data.
Learn the following in this free webinar:
- Managing the logistics of handling over 1,000 summa canisters over the life of a project
- Challenges in dealing with changing schedules of residents and businesses
- How to collect consistent data that is representative of site conditions
- The importance of effectively evaulating various mitigation techniques based on the project needs
- Cost-effective vapor intrusion mitigation system options
Sign up today
Complete the form below to save your seat at this free webinar.